Sunday, November 6, 2011

LAST WEEK OF THE TRIMESTER!

Hi all,

A big THANK YOU to all of you for your patience while I was sick last week! I haven't gotten that sick in a long time.

It's the last week of the trimester! Hooray! Let's go out with a bang and have a great week!
To help you all get through this week, and to help me get your grades determined, I will give NO HOMEWORK that counts for a grade this week (HOORAY!)-- Just a lab due for each group and a take-home quiz for AP biology.

AP BIO STUDENTS-- I still need AP LAB 1 from the following: Ana, Josh, Will, and Adam. This is an important grade, and if you have not communicated with me about it, then it is accruing tardy penalties by the day! Hopefully I will find a few of these on my desk when I come in on Monday Morning.

REGULAR BIOLOGY:
MONDAY-- catch up day
TUESDAY-- CSI LAB (finally!), DUE TOMORROW
WEDNESDAY--review for test chapters 4, 5-- CSI LAB DUE
THURSDAY--test chapters 4, 5
FRIDAY - review test- fun day

AP BIOLOGY:
MONDAY Cellular Respiration reenactment: AP LAB 2 DUE.
TUESDAY Cookie Quiz due. Finish up Chapter 6.
WEDNESDAY Review for test chapters 4, 5, 6.
THURSDAY test chapters 4, 5, 6
FRIDAY In-class essay practice chapters 4,5,6

Work hard this week everyone... Emersion is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment