Monday, February 20, 2012

SHORT WEEK!!

AP BIOLOGY:

TUESDAY: TEST CHAPTERS 21, 25, 26--
*** I’m limited in just how much I can ask you guys on this test-— I can only ask 43 or so questions, which is 15 or fewer per chapter, so I can’t get too specific on things like the digestive enzymes (I ask about 2 or so of them by name). I also can’t wander too much on the endocrine system, so I stuck mainly with what we discussed in class (glucose control, thyroid, a teeny bit on parathyroid, what the adrenals are, and epinephrine). I also ask general questions about how endocrine hormones work. I ask what steroid hormones are and how they work, but do not ask for details on them since we’ll be covering them in chapter 27. In chapter 25 I ask a good bit about the kidneys and a little about thermoregulation and osmoregulation. I ask about nitrogenous waste, so know how animals process this.

WEDNESDAY: NO CLASS-- ADVISORY
THURSDAY: 8 AM CLASS! LAB-- YOUR BRAIN (chapter 28)
FRIDAY: Chapter 28 ctd...

MONDAY more chapter 28 (finish)
TUESDAY chapter 29
WEDNESDAY chapter 29
THURSDAY chapter 28, 29 review
FRIDAY chapter 28, 29 test


BIOLOGY:

TUESDAY: chapter 25 (finish)
WEDNESDAY: chap 25
THURSDAY: chapter 28; CLASS OUTSIDE! (WOO HOO!)
FRIDAY: kidney dissection!!!!!

MONDAY guided review ch 21, 25; START DUCK EGGS!!
TUESDAY test ch 21, 25
WEDNESDAY nervous system
THURSDAY brain lab!
FRIDAY more brain lab; END OF TRIMESTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment